Another rumor has been confirmed. We have the iPad Pro 10.5 inches – and with the new size, Apple has been able to enhance the screen of the iPad Pro from 9.7 inches to a higher level. Below mentioned are the all details.
A screen and hardware improvements
One reason why Apple has chosen the size of 10.5 inches for this iPad pro is because this allows you to place full virtual keyboard. From now on, all iPad Pro will have True Tone screen, with the best LCD technology on the market. In addition, the new generation of iPad Pro (both the 12.9-inch and 10.5-inch) receive updated internal components:
- Brightness of 600 nits.
- ProMotion, a refresh rate of 120 hertz (automatically adjustable).
- New A10X Fusion chip with 6 cores, the same as the iPhone 7 (with 4 cores).
- Apple Pencil speed improved up to 20 milliseconds.
- FaceTime 7MP camera and 12MP rear, identical to the iPhone 7.
New iOS 11 features for iPad Pro
IOS 11 finally brings substantial improvements to the iPad Pro. Specially designed for the capabilities of this device, bringing it to that ideal that Apple has in mind. These are the most important:
- New predictive dock to launch multitasking apps.
- New apps switcher.
- Drag and drop.
- You can select more than one item at a time.
- Files are the new app that integrates with iCloud Drive and third-party apps.
10.5 inch iPad Pro: Capabilities, Availability and Price
The 10.5 “iPad Pro has an A10X Fusion processor, a True Tone Flash screen with a resolution of 2,224 x 1,668 pixels and apparently has 4 GB of RAM.
Apple has doubled all the capabilities of the iPad Pro line. From now on, the base storage starts with 64GB, passes through 256GB and ends in 512GB.
As for the price matrix, it remains as follows:
9.7 inch iPad Pro: Discontinued.
IPad Pro 10.5 inches: from 729 euros with 64GB.
IPad Pro 12.9 inches: from 899 euros with 64GB.
Options with cellular connectivity: add 160 euros.
Storage: 256GB add 100 euros; 512GB add 220 euros.
The new iPad is now available for purchase. What do you think of their technical specifications and hardware?