Apple launches Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones for $399.95 CAD
Apple recently announced new Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones starting at $399.95 CAD, powered by W1 chip; the same chip which is found in the company’s AirPods. Earlier last week, Apple drops the price of its Beat Studio Wireless Headphones which were available for purchase at Walmart.ca pricing $298 CAD.
The new Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphone comes with an amazing new Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) feature and 22 hours of battery life. Also, the installation of W1 chip allows users to enjoy an extra 3 hours of battery life with just 10 minutes of charging. Surprisingly, the headphones make use of micro USB for charging instead of USB-C.
The headphones come in six different variants such as Porcelain Rose, Matte Black, White, Blue, Red, and Shadow Gray (limited edition). The shipping of the headphones will start in mid-October.
Top features of Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones include-
- Real-time audio calibration
- Up to 22 hours of battery life
- Fast Fuel – 10 minutes of charge gives 3 hours of battery life
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) to block external noise
- Pure ANC – off for low power mode to provide up to 40 hours of battery life
- Soft over- ear cushions for extended comfort as well as noise isolation
- Take calls, control music and activate “Siri” with multifunction on-ear controls